A little pouch for my hard drive – I’d intended to make four but really it was just too dull. Maybe someday.
pattern: my own, change the numbers to fit your device and gauge.
- cast on 7 stitches provisionally (or number for thickness of drive)
- knit in reverse stockinette for 21 rows (or depth of drive)
- pick up stitches along sides of strip, provisional cast-on, and other side
- knit in the round, in stockinette for the front and back, reverse stockinette for the sides
- cast-off loosely
- slight negative ease preferred